I'm into finding a "Better Way" in life for myself, to be happier and enjoy more. I’m still in search of a place that really feels like home and where I can have and do the thing I love and enjoy.
Tuesday, April 18, 2006
Guess Where this is? I have seen it many times, but not as spectacular as this! But I do not miss the fog.
5 Comments:
At Thu Apr 20, 11:43:00 PM EDT,
Groove Talking... said…
We miss the Tomahawk too. It was fun spending the night there.
At Thu May 04, 08:29:00 PM EDT,
Groove Talking... said…
what happened to you? You got started, then vanished.
At Thu May 04, 11:02:00 PM EDT,
Groove Talking... said…
you like my smiling lama picture? I think it's kinda cute. You can pretend it's me smiling at you!
At Thu May 04, 11:16:00 PM EDT,
Groove Talking... said…
check out this blog.
http://thesailinglife.blogspot.com
At Fri May 05, 01:04:00 PM EDT,
Travlin Gal said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
<< Home