Nome's First Bike

This little bike looks close to "Nome's" first bike at the age of 18 months old. He was to little to sit on it and reach the petals, so he stood on the back and I pushed him around the family room. Eventually he grew enough to sit and petal it threw the whole house, then we had to let him outside to ride it. He loved it so much he would scream and cry if you tried to take him off. The neighbor boy like it too, but there is no sharing this prize possession. I knew then he was hooked on bike riding, I just did know how much he would love it and how it would be a big part of his adult life too. I still enjoy seeing him having fun on his bikes and the enjoyment he gets from racing. I'm so glad he posts his races and the team pics on his blog. I wish my son many many more years of fun and enjoyment bike riding! And his team mates too!

4 Comments:
At Mon Jun 05, 11:19:00 AM EDT,
Ron Castia said…
And I still don't let anyone ride my bike...because my Mom said I don't have to share.
At Mon Jun 05, 04:20:00 PM EDT,
Groove Talking... said…
thats ture you know, and it's not just the bike he won't share.
At Mon Jun 05, 11:26:00 PM EDT,
Chico Cyclist said…
Hey, I LOVE that bike! Reminds me of my first bike! Too cool.
At Tue Jun 27, 06:46:00 PM EDT,
Groove Talking... said…
Your behind on your blog, whered ya go?
Post a Comment
<< Home