Travlin June Bug

I'm into finding a "Better Way" in life for myself, to be happier and enjoy more. I’m still in search of a place that really feels like home and where I can have and do the thing I love and enjoy.

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Big Hello to My Family


Kiki is wondering why she can't go to California for Christmas.

What mom, you didn't get me a ticket! But being the loving cat she is, she forgives me and is happy to go to her special vacation place until I get back.

Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving and had a enjoyable time. I loved having 4 days off and enjoy them.

Theresa I really love your video of Ronnie and all your picture on your Blog. Give Ronnie and Dyllan a hug for me. Tell Ron I can't wait to spend sometime with him. I can't wait to spend lots of time with you, my special Happy, Loving, Fun Dauther-in-law (more like a daughter to me) Enjoy your sunshine flowers. Love you all!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home